Children’s Eye Care offers reasonably priced quality children eyeglasses at a price parents will appreciate. Quality children’s eyewear should be designed to fit your child’s bridges to insure his/her best visual acuity.
- We offer the largest selection of durable pediatric frames from quality collections at a fair price.
- Tough polycarbonate lenses that protect children’s eyes and resist scratches.
- Frames with the colors, shapes and fit that your child will love.
- We provide a frame and lens warranty program at no additional costs.
- We insure your child’s frame is fitted properly by our experienced optician.
- 100% Patient Satisfaction Guaranteed
Children’s Lens Options
- Due to their safety performance, the best and safest lens material for children is Trivex and polycarbonate. These lens materials are the safest in the optical industry, and their impact resistance meets the new ANSI Z87.1 impact standard. From little league to the major leagues, athletes who play hard need eyewear that can keep up. Polycarbonate lenses hit a home run, due to their lightweight and shatter-resistant properties.
- Additionally, polycarbonate provides 100% ultra-violet protection.
- Cute and Clear AR lenses now offers parents a very affordable option for their child to wear AR lenses and when purchased includes an industry leading warranty protection program for one year and up to 3 replacements for both the lenses and frames. Please note that loss of eyeglasses is not covered under the warranty program.
Children’s (Everyday) Eyewear Frames
Kids have a significantly more active lifestyle than most adults. Children also have developing features such as bridges that are harder to fit than adults. Features on children’s eyeglasses like spring hinges and flatter bridge designs create a dress or daily-wear frame as safe and comfortable as possible.
Since everyday glasses are not appropriate as safety wear for the variety of activities most children participate in safety sports frames are often recommended.
Proper eyewear maintenance is important for maintaining and extending the life and performance of your child’s eyeglasses. We believe it is important to demonstrate to children the proper way to put on and remove eyeglasses with both hands. We recommend and provide periodic free cleaning and adjustments to insure your child’s eyeglasses are fitting properly.
Our optical carries children’s frames such as: