We are looking for Patient Service Representatives with excellent organizational and administrative skills.
Position Summary: Our Patient Service Representatives are responsible for patient registration activities, face-to-face check in and check-out procedures, insurance verification, cash collections, services’ coding, chart reconciliation and coordination of patient care.
Education, Experience and Skills Requirement:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Basic computer skills (i.e., knowledgeable at opening software/email, navigating keyboards)
- Demonstrated ability to work with detailed information.
- Requires strong interpersonal, communication and customer service skills
- Ability to work successfully in a fast-paced environment with frequent interruptions
- Ability to work within a supportive team setting
What does Children’s Eye Care offer?
- Work-life balance! No evenings. No weekends. No holidays.
- Competitive compensation.
- Health, dental and vision insurance on the 1st of the month after starting.
- 401(k) match and profit-sharing
- Generous levels of time off
- Short-term disability
- Optical discounts
- Annual reimbursement toward work attire
- Professional development opportunities including opportunity to receive nationally recognized certifications
- A career that allows you to make a difference in a child’s life.
Send resumes to: email@example.com
Children’s Eye Care is one of the largest pediatric ophthalmology practices which offers the combination of private practice, teaching and academics.
Children’s Eye Care was founded in the early 1970s and continues to grow. The professional staff consists of eight pediatric ophthalmologists, seven orthoptists and 50 employees over four locations. Three locations are private clinics located throughout metropolitan Detroit. The academic clinic is located in Detroit at Children’s Hospital of Michigan. Children’s Eye Care’s academic clinic is privately owned and consists of training (26) residents from all four residency programs in Detroit and (50) students from two medical schools. We also have an AUPO certified pediatric ophthalmology fellowship as well as an AOC approved orthoptic program. Our practice is also involved in research projects and very involved in our national and regional communities.
As a privately owned group pediatric ophthalmology practice, we have the privilege of working with a close group of peers that all have the same goals in medical care and business development as well as teaching and community involvement.